Translate

Friday 13 November 2009

Delay .....................the torment extends......



I do not know i should treat this as a good news or a not so very good news.

The load out delayed till Monday next week. It is about 48 hours from now before that crucial moment starts to make turn. I waiting to get a sip of beer, longing for a jug or a bottle of lager to quench my intolerable thirst. I refrain myself from doing such act but what the hell, my stubborn head keeps me at bay.

I met & discussed with the SSPC lady a.k.a tiny girl at sort the decision of what sling should be used. She ponders. Still indecisive of what to do. She opted to using the sling that I purchased and informed me to keep it in stand by mode. Ok. I being a total ass. Come on girl, make your final say, 26mm of never!

Enough with this mambo Jumbo crap. Let's talk something else from this time onwards.

Having a drinking session yesterday evening(ain't lager OK, just honey teh bunga) anyway, this friend let his mouth does the sprouting, mainly about his past working experiences. He started work as an inspector in Bintulu, working with foreign national, namely the Italians. He got a very unique working environment with this legionaries. There's one time, the boss of his got angry due to some urgency that needed to be finished by tomorrow morning. My friend just having a very substantial time to review the content of the situation, also got pissed off as well as he trying to figure out the solution. Pressure from the boss and the urgency to get this thing done really puts him in a tight situation. The heat reaches its limits, he have enough and straight telling his boss that he unable to make it if he keep on distracting him and stuff. With such striking glare and serious facial look, he points out the disturbance that causes him to lose temper. Fuck you boss, If you keep on doing this shit, I ain't gonna be there tomorrow morning & do your shit! with such composition, my friend walks out from the office & leave. This shocks the Italian and says 'Mama Mia'. This exquisite phrase that normally said when they approach an issue. Please Antonio, don't be mad. I will give you 200 bucks if you succeed with the presentation tomorrow. Then my friend says, ok boss, for the sake of 200 buck, I'll do it for you. As promised, the presentation goes well till the end. My friend receive his bounty and leave.

Today, at the yard, the fire drill suddenly ignited. Every workers, welders, fitters, gaugers, superintendents, Engineers, Managers, client's stuff, all exfil their working place and proceed to the rally point, the assembly area. And it rains suddenly. That does not going to stop the Firefighters to come and extinguish the mocked fire. Then the Normah's ambulance came and retrieve the 'injured'. Yeah the so called patients ain't injured at all. the safety really do their task splendidly.

I'm so bored. Tomorrow going to another Saturday morning work. Work. Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shot(s) have eluded